Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mabuhay Miles is absurd and useless

Mabuhay Miles is the frequent flyer program of the Philippine Air Line (PAL). Aside from flying, one can earn miles by patronizing the services of Mabuhay Miles partners, such as hotels, resorts, rent-a-cars, and credit cards. By the way, tickets purchased under promos are not eligible to earn miles.

I’ve been a member of this program since 2003. I’d already earned a number of miles, which we used for our Cebu / Bohol family vacation three years ago. In 2006, my membership was upgraded to “Elite”. Unfortunately, I had lesser number of trips in 2007; and my membership has been downgraded to “Base” this year. As of to date, I’ve accumulated a good number of miles. However, some of the miles will expire this quarter. Earned miles are good for three years only.


Read more . . .


No comments: