Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No signal!

One day, in the office, some office mates with phones under Smart Communications network were complaining that they couldn’t call nor they’re receiving calls while in their area. However, a few steps from this area, their phones were working properly.

While passing by this area, they explained to me the situation and I was requested to call their phones. Using my Nokia E90, I called up their numbers and other numbers outside of this area. The messages were “network busy”. I went a little farther and called them up. “The number you dialed is either unattended or out of coverage area” were the answers I received. I called up the other numbers I called up earlier from their area and I got through. Something, I thought, was not right. We tried to diagnose the problem.


Read more . . .

No comments: